Project #34: The NoseBook

Welcome to the nosey version of Facebook. :)

The goal of this project was to create an aesthetically pleasing keepsake to mark my move from Singapore to the United States in 2012. After 8 very eventful years, I finally was able to complete it! 
The idea was to create a profile of 20 of people who influenced me most that year (2012). The hardest part was narrowing it down to just 20 people cause there were so many family members, friends and acquaintances who were so dear to me that are not included in this book. 


These 20 people have impacted my life in the most wonderful way. While I have little communication with a few, many continue to influence my thoughts and actions to this day. 

The profiles were made from photographs -some posed and some causal, yet intentionally taken for this project. 

Although, I tried to keep the "nose" as the key feature, it was impossible in some cases to hide thier other unique characteristics. For instance, Singh's beard and dad's eyeglasses are so significant, they needed to be highlighted! 
Now this diary sits in my bookshelf as a reminder of the amazing people in my life. 

Comments

Popular Posts