Project #30: Knitted Easter Baby Jumpsuit

I made this jumpsuit for my 5 month old son for Easter. 

MATERIALS
1 ball light yarn 
1 pair knitting needles
1 crochet needle
Cross stitch Pattern for bunny

METHOD
- I started by measuring my son. 

- I started from the bottom and knitted in circles with a circumference 1/2 inch more than the measurements. 

-Starting with 4 rows alternating perl and knits and the remaining rows were knit. 

- Once I reached the shorts length, I counted equal stiches in the front middle section and set up markers. For the front middle portion, I continued the knit, whereas for the rest of the circumference I alternated knit and perl for 4 rows. At the end of this, closed out the other sections and completed the front section with a bunny pattern. 
- Added buttons and straps. 

- Using a white softer fluffier yarn, I outlined the jumpsuit with single chain crochet to highlight the borders. 

- Added a pom pom for the bunny's tail. 
. Voila! 


Comments

Popular Posts