Sambhavam #2: An ode to my gracious phone


This is my imagination of what husbands would say to their phones on Valentines Day.

You are a thing of beauty

A window into a world of possibilities

An escape from the boredom of marital conversation

You are not just funny, but have iFunny

You are an ArChive of trivial yet life altering hacks

You are with me rain or shine and even warn me about it

You take me where I have to be

You nudge me into buying things I already have
or do not need

All under the guise of a work-related emergency email

I hold you close to my heart, literally 

Our intentions are pure, yet they are twisted by wives to make a trap

For who is a wife, but the person I’d rather lie in bed with 
and look at you next to. 

My dear phone, I love you. 

Comments

Popular Posts