Project #13 Shutterfly Obsession: Re-purposing Address Labels

In the last month alone, I have placed 3 orders from Shutterfly, mainly because I love free stuff. Though these purchases were not entirely free (Shipping Fee+taxes), these promotion codes make these items more affordable.


The only problem with the promotions are that they last only for a day, so I create my projects ahead of time and wait for the right sale to come my way. There are a number of blogs that talk about how to get free Shutterfly photo books. However, this post is about how I cleverly re-purposed the free address labels for my daughter's library.

I simply inserted my daughter's name in the {NAME} placeholder and "From"" in the {ADDRESS} placeholder. This way she will see the name of the person who gave her the book every time she reads it. Also, these personalized Labels plus a couple of books are a great gift idea for a kid's birthday.



Disclaimer:  Shutterfly does not pay me in anyway. I get no special treatment. I do get a free photobook if I refer a new friend and that new friend gets a new photobook (which is free). Just saying ;) 

Comments

  1. Great idea! I will have to remember this and hopefully, we can both get free photobooks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts