Project #10: Quiet Books

Quiet books are interactive books for kids made of fabric. It is amazing for many reasons. Firstly, these books are made of fabric, so you do not have to worry about kids tearing out the pages. Secondly, most of these books are quite interactive and keep the child engaged. These are a perfect travel companion.

I made one for my niece for her trip to India. Here are photos of the pages. I got 6x6 in multicolor felt sheets from Amazon.com, this way I did not have to cut them into pages. I then cut out different shapes/ patterns for each page and stitched them together. I used cotton fabric and marker for the texts.














There are many stores in Etsy which sell patterns for making quite books, if you are interested in making one on your own. Some stores even sell individual pages, so you can make your own customized book.

Follow my | SCRAPBOOK & QUIETBOOKS | board on Pinterest for inspiration and ideas. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts